We are a young startup with a passion for artificial intelligence. We believe AI can disrupt all industries from healthcare to mobility and despite the advancements in software, the industry is still limited to the GPU as the best hardware solution to run AI for training and inference.
At Neuro AI we are creating a new way of interacting with AI. We are building software and hardware tools to enable developers and researchers to run AI as fast as possible without compromising ease of use.
You will help build the next generation of processors to speed the development of artificial intelligence and enable new applications in the field.
You will be responsible for developing high-quality applications, designing and implementing testable and scalable code. Candidates for this job are passionate for good software development and will be excited to help define the direction of software for Neuro AI.
- Continue development of Neuro Ai’s proprietary library to interface between AI frameworks and the NPU processor
- Integrate software solutions required for the hardware team
- Design highly scalable and testable code ready for deployment
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- 1 to 2 years of commercial or research experience with Python.
- 4 years of experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, C#, Java, Go or Rust.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Not essential but nice to have
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering.
- Knowledge of deep learning compiler stacks such as TVM, XLA, Glow, etc.
- Portfolio of personal software related projects
- Machine learning understanding
- Linux driver development