We are a young startup with a passion for artificial intelligence. We believe AI can disrupt all industries from healthcare to mobility and despite the advancements in software, the industry is still limited to the GPU as the best hardware solution to run AI for training and inference.
At Neuro AI we are creating a new way of interacting with AI. We are building software and hardware tools to enable developers and researchers to run AI as fast as possible without compromising ease of use.
You will help build the next generation of processors to speed the development of artificial intelligence and enable new applications in the field.
We are looking for a design engineer experienced and excited in FPGA systems and capable of designing digital hardware architecture. This role will involve improving the current processor design of Neuro AI and implementing high level tasks into low level hardware. A competent understanding of Verilog/System Verilog is essential.
- Programming FPGAs with Verilog/System Verilog
- Independently implementing hardware solutions
- Providing optimisation to hardware design
- Helping direct Neuro AI in its hardware development
- Experience with Verilog/System Verilog
- Confidence to lead and deliver a project using Verilog/System Verilog
- Confident with C/C++
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Not essential but nice to have
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Worked with PCIe and DDR3/DDR4 RAM