Neuro AI is seeking a software engineer to join our engineering team. You will help build the next generation of processors to speed the development of artificial intelligence and enable new applications in the field. We aim to develop the hardware companion of every AI developer with a plug-and-play solution that is easy to use and more powerful than current available hardware.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code. Candidates for this job are passionate for good software development and will be excited to help define the direction of software for Neuro AI.
- Continue development of Neuro Ai’s proprietary library to interface between AI frameworks and the NPU processor
- Integrate software solutions required for the hardware team
- Design highly scalable and testable code ready for deployment
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- 1 to 2 years of commercial or research experience with Python.
- 4 years of experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, C#, Java, Go or Rust.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Preferred to have
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering.
- Knowledge of deep learning compiler stacks such as TVM, XLA, Glow, etc.
- Portfolio of personal software related projects
- Machine learning understanding
- Linux driver development
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bath, UK