Neuro AI is seeking a hardware engineer to join our engineering team. You will help build the next generation of processors to speed the development of artificial intelligence and enable new applications in the field. We aim to develop the hardware companion of every AI developer with a plug-and-play solution that is easy to use and more powerful than current available hardware.
We are looking for a qualified design engineer experienced and excited in FPGA systems and capable of designing digital hardware architecture. This role will involve improving the current processor design of Neuro AI and implementing high level tasks into low level hardware. A competent understanding of Verilog/System Verilog is required.
- Programming FPGAs with Verilog/System Verilog
- Independently implementing solutions discussed with management
- Resolving issues in hardware independently
- Develop innovative solutions
- Providing valuable and unique optimization to hardware design
- Help direct Neuro AI in the direction of its hardware development
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience with System Verilog/Verilog
- Confident with C/C++
Preferred to have
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Worked with PCIe
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bath, UK