Neuro AI is seeking a hardware engineer to join our engineering team. You will help build the next generation of processors to speed the development of artificial intelligence and enable new applications in the field. We aim to develop the hardware companion of every AI developer with a plug-and-play solution that is easy to use and more powerful than current available hardware.
We are looking for a design engineer experienced and excited in FPGA systems and capable of designing digital hardware architecture. This role will involve improving the current processor design of Neuro AI and implementing high level tasks into low level hardware. A competent understanding of Verilog/System Verilog is essential.
- Programming FPGAs with Verilog/System Verilog
- Independently implementing hardware solutions
- Providing optimisation to hardware design
- Helping direct Neuro AI in its hardware development
- Experience with Verilog/System Verilog
- Confidence to lead and deliver a project using Verilog/System Verilog
- Confident with C/C++
Not essential but nice to have
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Worked with PCIe and DDR3/DDR4 RAM
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have the right to work in the UK for roles based in Bath, UK.